- Commutators in groups of piecewise projective homeomorphisms.. To appear in Advances in Mathematics. Joint with Y. Lodha and L. Reeves.
- Metric properties and distortion in wreath products. Submitted. Joint with E. López Platón.
- Growth of positive words and lower bounds of the growth rate for Thompson's groups F(p). Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 27 (2017), no. 1, 1-21. Joint with V. Guba.
- Commensurations and metric properties of Houghton's groups. Pacific J. Math. 285 (2016), no. 2, 289-301. Joint with S. Cleary, A. Martino and C. Röver.
- The conjugacy problem in extensions of Thompson's group F. Israel J. Math. 216 (2016), no. 1, 15-59. Joint with F. Matucci and E. Ventura.
- Metric properties of Baumslag-Solitar groups. Internat. J. Algebra Comput 25 (2015), no. 5, 799-811. Joint with M. Elder.
- Conjugacy in Houghton's groups. Publ. Mat. 59 (2015), no. 1, 3-16. Joint with Y. Antolín and A. Martino.
- The automorphism group of Thompson's group F: subgroups and metric properties. Rev. Mat. Iberoam. 29 (2013), no. 3, 809-828. Joint with S. Cleary.
- Addendum to “Commensurations and subgroups of finite index of Thompson's group F”. Geom. Topol. 17 (2013), 1199-1203. Joint with S. Cleary and C. Röver.
- On groups whose geometric growth is polynomial. Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 22 (2012), no. 5, 1250048, 13 pp.
Joint with M. Bridson, M. Elder and Z. Sunić.
- Metric properties of the higher-dimensional Thompson's group. Pacific J. Math. 248 (2010), 49-62. Joint with S. Cleary.
- Commensurations and finite-index subgroups of Thompson's group F. Geom. Topol. 12 (2008), 1701-1709.
Joint with S. Cleary and C. Röver.
- Metric properties of the braided Thompson's groups. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 58 (2009), 605-615. Joint with S. Cleary.
- Combinatorial and metric properties of Thompson's group T. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 361 (2009), 631-652. Joint with S. Cleary, M. Stein and J. Taback.
- Biorderings on pure braided Thompson's groups. Q. J. Math 59 (2008), 1-14. Joint with J. González-Meneses.
- Pure braid subgroups of braided Thompson's groups. Publ. Mat. 52 (2008), 57-89. Joint with T. Brady, S. Cleary and M. Stein.
- Computational explorations in Thompson's group F., joint with S. Cleary and B. Wiest, In Geometric Group Theory, proceedings from Geneva and Barcelona, Birkhäuser, 2007
- Quasi-potency and cyclic subgroup separability. J. Algebra 208 (2006), 188-207. Joint with A. Martino.
- Uniform non-amenability. Adv. Math. 197 (2005), 499-522. Joint with G. Arzhantseva, M. Lustig, L. Reeves, H. Short and E. Ventura
- Growth of positive words in Thompson's group F. Comm. Algebra 32 (2004), 3087-3094.
- Equivalence of combinatorial and geometric Dehn function. New York J. Math. 8 (2002), 169-179. Joint with J. Taback.
- Counting primitive elements in free groups. Geom. Dedicata 93 (2002), 143--162. Joint with E. Ventura.
- Crossing Matrices and Thurston's normal form for braids. Topology Appl. 118 (2002), 293-308. Joint with M. Gutiérrez, S. Krstic and Z. Nitecki.
- Metrics and embeddings of generalizations of Thompson's group F. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 353 (2001), 1677-1689. Joint with S. Cleary and M. Stein.
- Quasi-isometrically embedded subgroups of Thompson's group F. J. Algebra 212 (1999), 65-78.
- Dimension and fundamental groups of asymptotic cones. J. London Math. Soc. (2) 59 (1999), 557-572.
- Lower bounds for isoperimetric functions for nilpotent groups. In Geometric and Computational perspectives on infinite groups (Minneapolis, MN and New Brunswick, NJ, 1994), 1-8, DIMACS Ser. Discrete Math. Theoret. Comput. Sci., 25, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1996.
- El polinomio de Poincaré-Hodge de un producto simétrico de variedades kählerianas compactas. Collect. Math. 41 (1990), 59-69.